Week 10

 March 6, 2022

I am writing this on a Sunday instead of a Saturday because it is that time of the year where my Saturdays are as busy as my Sundays. We are having rehearsals on Saturday mornings except last week and next week and the weekends of the performances which end on Palm Sunday which is April 10th this year. I said we have two weekends off however last weekend I was a pall bearer at a funeral and next weekend the Deacons are cooking over 800 hamburgers for a "Feed The City" event our church does quarterly. 

I have done some time contemplating retirement this past week. To be honest with you I contemplate it a lot. I figure that I have until I am 59 in which I will retire from public school and then begin another chapter in my vocational life. I am pondering a travel agent job which specializes in trips to Disney destinations. I plan on doing a new podcast starting this summer "solo." It will be another Disney centric podcast with an emphasis on Walt Disney World. Speaking of WDW our trip is rapidly approaching and I have our reservations set and what is really left to do is wait (and finish paying off the trip).

Until next time let me leave you with this reminder from the Gospel of John I am the way the truth and the light NO ONE comes to the Father except through Me... John 14:6


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip Review

Week Five