Week Seven

 February 12, 2022

On this Saturday where my it was just me and my youngest, Wyatt, we went to the Easter Celebration meeting and walked in the mall (about five miles) and enjoyed some Chic fil A. We also watched some old school WWE on Peacock. 

The week itself was pretty normal or as normal as it gets for this time in our history. Two classrooms went on quarantine including Wyatt's and we had a day off Monday due to ice. Well,  actually it started out as just a delay but eventually ended up becoming a day off for students. Staff had to report though. I woke up muttering to myself that I wish we had a three hour delay when I looked at my phone that was just what it said we had. So each day this past week I began waking up muttering I wish I had a million dollars, so far it hasn't worked.  Friday was an already scheduled workday as is Monday so that means a three day week this past week for students and a four day next week for students. 

Tomorrow (February 13, 2022) is Super Bowl Sunday. The Rams and the Bengals match up two teams I did not expect to see there when the season started. To be honest I didn't expect them to make it even when the playoffs started. Hopefully it will be a good game as Wyatt and I watch it in the comfort of our Lazy Boy. 

As I said previously we are beginning the march towards the Easter Celebration 2022 at Woodlawn. I am playing my usual parts of the male angel at the tomb and as a Temple Guard. I read the following verse today and it hit home a bit. 

Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Have a magical week and I will be back February 19.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip Review

Week Five

Week 10