Week Eleven and Three Quarters...

 Thursday March 17, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Well since I last written I have paid a traffic ticket, gotten finger-printed, and paid off a WDW trip coming up in April. I won't go into too much detail about those things. What I will be going into though is what we have been doing at our church and my sudden thrust back into photography. Our church as you may know is getting ready for the return of our annual Easter Celebration that had been put on hold for the last two years because of the pandemic. We had an off week from rehearsal this past Saturday and the deacons held a Feed the City event in which we fed over 400 meals to people and passed out bibles and literature about our church. 

My sudden return to the art of photography was kind of brought on by my daughter and a You Tube video. My daughter called from school (Savannah College of Art and Design) and told mom that a friend of hers who happens to be a photography major really liked my photos of my daughter and was wondering who took them. That led me to watch a video about what to shoot when you can't find anything to photograph. Well I took both to heart and began smashing the shutter. It is easy when you have my son and my puppy I also wanted the thermometer in there also. Have a wonderful time will hopefully be a quick turn around on posts... 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip Review

Week Five

Week 10